Monday, March 9, 2009

Low Participation

It is sad for me to say that participation has been very low recently so at times we are not having our monthly meeting. If this continues I may try and find someplace closer to my home to hold the meetings so I can at least be there if we will have drop ins. Right now it is far for me to go if noone will be there. I am MORE than happy to go if I know someone is coming though, so you may want to RSVP ahead until participation levels are back up.

The meetings are at the same place, Midtown at Forest Acres (formerly Richland Mall) food court play area and the Barnes and Noble Children's section at that same mall. The later is the alternate if the play area is too crowded.

Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 10:30am. This months meeting is tentative for Wednesday March 11, 2009.

You can always contact me at funwith4@gmail.com

No comments: